LEARN THE STRATEGIES AND BEHAVIOURS OF EFFECTIVE NEGOTIATIONS WITH CONSTRUCTIVE OUTCOMES
Program overviewNegotiation is a key skill for leaders and professionals, but few people have had any formal training in it. In the workplace, negotiations range from the formal to the informal, from short in length to those that take place over the course of months or years, from those that prioritise outcomes to those that prioritise relationships, from the very competitive to the very collaborative. This program is designed to help professionals gain an insight into their current negotiation behaviours and preferences, to understand the fundamental framework for all negotiations and to develop the skills and micro-skills that are necessary to navigate through the range of negotiations they face in the workplace.
- Coordinators, Team Leaders, Managers and Executives
At the end of this program you will be able to:
- Outline the differences between types of negotiation and the different strategies and skills needed to be influential in each
- Understand the underpinning framework for all negotiations
- Use your understanding of the role of emotion and pressure to engage other people and build relationships that lead to constructive negotiation outcomes
- Be able to adapt their skills to suit the type of negotiation in which they are involved