DOES YOUR TEAM AND BROADER ORGANISATION HAVE THE CULTURE IT NEEDS TO DELIVER ON ITS STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES?
Program overviewThe aim of this one-day program is to build knowledge in organisational culture, learn how it impacts on organisational performance and understand your role in shaping and influencing a positive culture that will support the strategic objectives and high performance of your organisations.
- Team Leaders, Managers and HR Officers
At the end of this program you will be able to:
- define the nature and impact of Organisational Culture in the context of your own workplace
- identify the environment in which you are working and the cultural orientations needed for local government and your area to be successful in this context
- define the orientations that characterise current organisational culture in your team and the broader organisation
- identify your contribution to the current organisational culture and team dynamics and your role in any needed culture shift – what type of leadership will be required of you to lead and role-model the requisite cultural orientations?
- develop an action plan to shift an aspect of your team’s culture or dynamics that currently inhibit performance or engagement.